1) " every course has a prerequisite" rewrite it symbolically:
∀y∈c, ∃∈x, p(x,y)
∃∈c,∀y∈c,p(x,y)
the order doesn't matter at this sentence ,so it is the same.
2)"some course have several prerequisites"
∃x,y,z∈c, p(x,y)∧p(z,y)∧x!=z
in this translation, "two means several", what we only to do is just define x,z two "courses" which is not the same
3) "there is no prerequisite for CSC108"
¬(∃x∈c,p(x,CSC108) if and only if (i could not find the symbol on internet,but it is the same meaning)∀x∈c,¬p(x,CSC108)
negate the whole sentence needs to change existence to global
However ,there are still some question that I want to figure out.
"Some course have the same prerequisites"
The rewriting of this sentence is
∀x,y,z,w∈c,(p(x,w)∧p(y,w)∧p(z,w))⇒x=y ∨ x=z∨y=z
I could understand the meaning, however, why we need to use x,y,z to represent "some "prerequisite?
In my opinion, I could just only use x, y just like following:
∀x,y,w∈c,(p(x,w)∧p(y,w))⇒x=y
Isn't it still represent the same meaning?Or, this sentence only means that "if x,y are prerequisites of course w, then x is equal to y" and this meaning nothing because it is always right?
没有评论:
发表评论